November 21, 2007

Date Change

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday! Yummy Food, naps, and more food!! I found out today that my surgery has been postponed until January 11th due to scheduling conflicts with Dr. Sutherland. We will now be going up on the night of Jan.8th. My first appt is at 7:45am on the 9th. I think i will also be having an endoscopic ultrasound that morning, as well, for research studies, so i'll be fasting the night before. I am hoping to have the day before the surgery free, so we can sightsee, shop, and just hang out with my family before going in the next day. Well, that's all I have for now! I'll be posting more when it gets closer to the surgery! Once i'm in the hospital, mom or james will be posting to keep everyone updated! Love to all! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: