February 08, 2009

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! Today marks one year from the day of my surgery. I talked to mom and james this morning and we were reminiscing on the mixed emotions on this day last year. I was such a mess that morning and doubting going through with everything and I can't imagine if I hadn't. As stressful as today was for everyone, I think everyone would do the exact same thing if they had to do it over. It was the start of my new life and the pain and suffering was worth it. So, I'm going to celebrate and enjoy today as I look back and remember all those memories from Minnesota. This time tomorrow I will be at the airport heading back! I got lots of emails from Dr. Sutherland last night and he is always so helpful! He saw that I was on his schedule this week and sent me some more information I requested and told me he looked forward to seeing me! What he doesn't know if that I have even more good news for him too! As if things weren't going well enough, James and I are expecting our first child in July, so I've decided to hold off and tell him in person! :) I so look forward to this trip!

No comments: