February 04, 2008

So, it's my last day of work today! I went out with everyone in the office and went to Hirosaki, the japanese steakhouse, in avon. It was really good!! Thanks guys for getting my mind off the surgery!

I have pretty much packed all that I need to! I was watching the super bowl and packing last night! I have so many sweats, sweatshirts, and tank tops!! I want to make sure that I have enough clothes for the whole trip! I think I worked our washer and dryer to its limits this weekend! I have a few outfits for this week when we go to Mall of America and stuff, but other than that, I'll be living in sweats and sweatshirts. That's how I like it! I really hope I can wear normal clothes and not the annoying hospital gowns.

So, it's definitely starting to get close and the nervousness and fear is definitely incrasing. I think once I get up there and step into the transplant clinic that I'm really going to freak out. I got really stressed last night trying to pack and not forget anything. It's just hard to plan for three weeks. I really want to get out around 8 days and be able to fly home with James.

Oh, I forgot to add that it was so nice to see everyone on saturday night for Lori's Birthday. I was hoping to be able to see all of you and spend time with you before I left! I am going to miss you all terribly while I'm gone!! I was joking on saturday that i'm going to wheel myself to people's houses when i get back from being so bored!!

Alright, I better get back to work. Oh, Kelly-thanks for the 100's of DVD's that you are letting me take with me! that will be so helpful in the hospital!

No comments: